- We gather your personal data
- We accept your essential feedback if certain constraints must be exercised for personal data sharing
- We word towards protecting privacy needs
At our company of repute, we collect vital personal details, namely:
- All about the visitor, which includes name, contact address, email, phone number, birth information and other relevant details
- Additional information like biography, location or pictures
- Data provided at the time of reporting problems with the site, if any
- Correspondence information
- Website visits including online activities like web pages or link searches
For maintaining quality of our site, we collate personal details so that we can reply to the correspondence you send. We utilize website forums, email, phone or other communication modes to collect information and also get your approval. When you use our site, it is nothing but an indication of adhering to our terms and conditions. However, you can be sure that your information is kept under wraps, for obvious safety reasons.
It is only after you offer your consent; our company shares the information collected. However, this excludes personal details. Take a look at how we share the data:
- Links: We keep a track of how you interact with links across our services. This is inclusive of emails, third-party services and client applications by redirecting clicks or through other means.
- Cookies: Cookies and other similar technologies are utilized by us to assess how clients actually use our website. This will give us a chance to customize and improve on the services. Basically, a cookie is a small data file transferred to the computer’s hard disk. In using both session and persistent cookies, we get a better idea of understanding about our services, monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on our services.
- Log Data: When you use our services, we receive information like the internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, location, device information, search terms and so on. This is what we call log data and that is immensely useful for bettering our services to you. Even when you click or interact with a link on our services, we receive log data.
- Third Party and Affiliates: Istanbul Chauffeur uses a variety of their party services to help expand our role. These third party service providers collect information sent by your browser as a part of a web page request, like cookies or the IP address. Third party ad partners can also send information like browser cookie ID, website URL visited and the like to help us measure and also tailor the ads. It is also possible that we get information about you from corporate affiliates as that betters the prospects of us and our services.
As a registered user of our services, we provide you with tools and account settings so that you can access or modify personal information you offered us and linked to your account. If you wish to your account, we will help you deactivate it too.